We are the first and our goal to be the #1 resource for Women Who Loves Sports & Speed, Corvette Lifestyle from a female perspective. We are a magazine only.
WHAT WE NEED
We are looking for enthusiastic writers to contribute and be a part of the launch and growth of Vette Girls Corvette Association online magazine. Writers will receive credit for all of their posts and be featured in an authors section.
If you want to get your work shared by thousands of people, join our team!
If you would like to submit a post to VGCA Online Magazine, follow the instructions below for consideration. Only guest posts that meet these criteria will be considered for publishing.
- The post must be useful to the readers of this blog and fit within under the following subjects: Car Show Events (Event Recaps only – no promotional posts), Travel Stories , Female Corvette Club or Independent Female Corvette Owner Profiles, Corvette Lifestyle (anything that would interest Corvette Enthusaists readers).
- The post must be grammatically correct and well-written.
- The post must not include marketing-related links and must not be entirely self-promotional.
- (These would be considered Sponsored Post and there is a fee charged. Request our media kit for rates.
- Please add pictures that correspond with your post, as well as a thumbnail along with photo credits.
- Submit your posts to email@example.com in Word format.
In return for your contribution, we will do the following:
- The post may include links to your website and blog in a brief author’s bio (approximately 3-5 sentences), which will be published at the end of the guest post.
- We will also include you to our Contributors Page which includes your bio and links to your sites.
- We will promote your post through Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest and Google Plus.
Our expectation of you:
- We ask that you help to promote your post through your social media and/or blog. This helps to build traffic to the site, as well as grow your audience.
- You can also link to this site on your blog, letting your readers know that you have been featured.
We do reserve the right to change titles to fit the blog and capture the attention of the reader.
SKILLS & TOOLS REQUIRED
* Excellent English and grammar skills.
* Love Corvettes. We mean a deep love for Corvettes.
* Committed to chosen topic or corvette review and finish within a reasonable amount of time.
* Must be 18 years of age. Under 18 must have parent consent.
* Able to capture screen shots and/or video, ability to take good photos.
* email to firstname.lastname@example.org
* Serious inquires Only
VOLUNTEER ONLY POSITION
Let’s put it this way. If you’re looking to get your feet wet, and only have an example or two, then volunteer with us to get the exposure and experience. If you’re experienced, let’s talk.